Payment Method Options for Students and Parents
Students may authorize parents or other designated individuals to access the e-bill system and make payments on their behalf. To enable this feature, a student MUST access the e-bill system and set up those individuals responsible for payment of their student account as an “Authorized User.” Student may set up an Authorized User by clicking on the link in their e-bill message, selecting the Authorized User tab and following the instructions.
Authorized Users will receive e-mail notification when a new e-bill statement is issued. Click on the link in the e-mail or enter the link in your browser to access the e-bill system and make a payment. Current Link: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20180_tsa/web/login.jsp
Online Payments with Check
Payment by electronic check using the e-bill system is the most efficient and cost effective payment option. Payment by electronic check can be made by using your checking account using the following link: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20180_tsa/web/login.jsp
Online Payments with Credit Card
MasterCard, Discover and American Express can be used to make online payments. A 2.75% (minimum of $3.00) convenience fee will be assessed by the third-party web processor for payments made with a credit/debit card.
Ebill payment link: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20180_tsa/web/login.jsp
International Wire Payments
International Students can make wire payments at http://www.samford.edu/international-students/wire-payments.aspx
Other Payment Options
The Bursar’s Office continues to accept payment by check through the mail, but the University is not responsible for delays of the postal service and late fees will apply if payments are received after the due date. Payment by check or cash can be made in person.
To be eligible
- All prior term charges must be paid in full.
- Current term balance for tuition, room, board and mandatory fees must be over $1,000.
- Payment plans are available for Fall/Spring only.
- Samford reserves the right to drop students for non-payment in accordance with the plan.
- Normal enrollment opens seven (7) days prior to the due date for the semester and ends on the due date.
- Late enrollment begins the day after the semester payment due date.
- Late enrollment ends seven (7) days after registration cancellation.
- Payment of 50% of current term tuition, room, board and mandatory fees plus a $95 per term set up fee is required to enroll.
- Late enrollment requires payment of 50% of current term tuition, room, board and mandatory fees plus $150 Late Enrollment Fee.
- Payments of 25% of the balance are to be made over the next two (2) months so full payment for the term is received before open registration for the following term.
- If an installment payment in the payment plan is late, the full balance remaining in the payment plan becomes due immediately and a late fee of 1.5% will be assessed on the remaining balance in the payment plan.
- The plan is not subject to any interest charges.
- A plan may be paid off early if desired.
Questions? Please contact the Bursar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-888-7214 (toll-free) or (205) 726-2816.
The Samford University Portal and associated online Student Services are available: 24 hours a day, seven days a week except for scheduled maintenance and unforeseen circumstances. Maintenance is scheduled in advance with notice to all students.
Should you encounter log-in problems, please contact the Personal Technology Group at (205) 726-2662.
NOTE: While every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, specific financial details are subject to change. Please see the Bursar’s Office website for the latest information: www.samford.edu/admin/bursar/