Samford University

Course Repeat Petition


The Course Repeat Petition Form is for students who wish to repeat a course in which a "C-" or lower grade was earned. The form cannot be used to repeat courses in which the student earned a C or higher grade, nor can it be used for more than 16 credit hours. Pay close attention to calendar deadlines as printed in the catalog.