Samford University

How to View a Complete Unofficial Transcript

  1. Click on the Banner tab
  2. Click on Student & Financial Aid
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Click on Academic Transcript
  5. Choose "Transcript Level" (A for all, or U, G, L, etc, for individual levels) and "Transcript Type" (UNOFFICIAL should be the only option) and click Submit
  6. Coursework is presented chronologically, with most recent term at the bottom