Worship team training--in your own space!
Worship Leader Boot Camp is a training experience for student worship leaders, student worship teams, and the adults who work with them in a local context. With a practical focus on skills and principles of worship leadership, Worship Leader Boot Camp prepares teenage worship leaders to plan, rehearse, and lead worship for their peers or greater congregation.
A completely customizable experience, the Center for Worship and the Arts staff will travel to your local church, or school and work in both group and individual settings to train your teenage worship team and the adults who work with them on a regular basis. During the day, our staff will lead your participants in times of worship, rehearsal, reflection, encouragement, and additional training.
Affordable, cost-effective, customized
- $450 + lunch and mileage; training for up to 12 people
- Includes 2 Center for Worship and the Arts (CWA) consultants
- Personalized schedule and curriculum plan
- 2 phone consultations, 1 pre-event and 1 post-event
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date. The balance is due the day of Worship Leader Boot Camp.
Your gifts, your passions, your interests. Worship Leader Boot Camp provides training in the following areas, as needed by your worship team:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Audio and Tech
- Bass Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Percussion and Drums
- Piano and Keyboards
- Worship Planning
- + other areas as applicable
To schedule a Worship Leader Boot Camp at your church, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office, 205-726-4771.Please note that the Center for Worship and the Arts staff is only able to offer a limited number of Worship Leader Boot Camp weekends per semester.
The Center for Worship and the Arts staff will work with you to create a schedule for the day. A sample Saturday schedule is below:
- 10 a.m. – Opening Worship / Orientation
- 10:30 a.m. - Rehearsal (adult leaders observe)
- 12 p.m. - Lunch + Ministry Team Encouragement
- 1 p.m. – Breakout Sessions (youth & adults separate)
- 1:45 p.m. – Break / Transition
- 2 p.m. - Guided Reflections (youth & adults together)
- 2:30 p.m. – Rehearsal
- 3:30 p.m. – Next Steps / Closing Worship
- 4 p.m. - Dismissal