The accounting major is designed for students who wish to become CPAs, auditors, corporate accountants, or other accounting professions.
- Approximately 85% of Brock Accounting majors participate in paid internships.
- Over the past 3 years, approximately 99% of Brock Accounting majors seeking employment have been employed within 3 months of graduation.
- Approximately 25 separate employers come to campus each year to recruit Brock Accounting majors.
- Numerous career opportunities exist for Brock Accounting majors each year through accounting firms, publicly and privately held companies across many industries, and through various types of government entities.
- In recent years, Brock Accounting graduates have passed the four parts of the Uniform CPA Examination in their first attempt at a rate approximately twice the national average.
If you need further information about this major, please contact Dr. Alan Blankley.