Are there any laundry facilities on campus? Are the facilitiesfree? Do I need to bring my own
· Laundry facilities are located in each residence hall. The laundry facilities are
free, but campers must bring their own detergent.
Are there any kitchen areas available for use in the residence halls?
· Kitchens are available in most residence halls, but you must bring your own
supplies. Not all residence halls have refrigerators. Microwaves are located in the
University Center Food Court and Cafeteria.
What should I do if I have a maintenance issue in my residence hall?
· If a maintenance issue arises, please submit maintenance requests/concerns to Facilities at 205-726-2711.
Are there any restrictions in regards to placement or areas in which we can place camp signs?
· The University provides all signage for summer camps and conferences. The total
cost for the required sign services is $25.00 and includes setup in all assigned
locations for your event, including the entrances to both gates,directional signs to
the buildings and parking. Unauthorized signage will be removed immediately.
The fee for signage will be included on the final invoice.
Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
· If you have an emergency related to camp space or rooms, please contact Erin
Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or205-726-2762. If you need rooms unlocked,
please contact Public Safety at 205-726-2020.If you have a medical emergency,
please contact 911.
Where can campers/visitors park on campus?
· Visitors to campus are allowed to park in any space without penalty, except for
handicap spaces and fire lanes. However, since summer classes will be in session,
please avoid parking the white Faculty/Staff designated spaces on campus. Please
contact Transportation Services with any parking questions orconcerns at 205-
How do I pay my summer camp/conference invoice?
· Invoices for each event will be sent upon completion of the event.
· Internal groups will pay for the event with a SamfordDepartmental Funds
Transfer. An index code must be provided before the eventoccurs. Please contact
Finance Manager, Becky Ard at 205-726-2232 email@example.com with
questions or concerns.
· External groups must pay by a check made out to SamfordUniversity to the
following address: Samford University
Attn: Event Management
800 Lakeshore Dr
Birmingham, AL 35229
What if I have a question or discrepancy regarding my finalinvoice?
Please contact the Associate Director of Event Management,Erin Hunter, at 205-726-2762 firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions orconcerns about an invoice.