The Samford University Alumni Association is an organization of more than 53,000 strong from all 50 states and nearly 100 countries. All graduates of Samford University are considered members of the SUAA and are encouraged to participate in this active community through the many benefits and resources offered.
We hope you will utilize your complimentary Samford University Alumni Association membership and continue your life-long relationship with our beloved alma mater. In addition to serving alumni through many events and community-building opportunities, the SUAA also partners with many areas of campus to provide meaningful alumni benefits and resources.
Dwight and Lucille Beeson Alumni Center
Did you know that as a member of the Samford University Alumni Association, there is a building on campus just for you? Welcome to the Dwight and Lucille Beeson Alumni Center! This facility was created for alumni to enjoy a space on campus as well as use as a resource.
Ways You Can Utilize the Dwight and Lucille Beeson Alumni Center:
- Meet with clients
- Use as a work space
- Enjoy coffee with alumni and friends
- Meet with your small group
- Join The Rotunda Club
The Rotunda Club
Housed in the Dwight and Lucille Beeson Alumni Center, The Rotunda Club is a private club available for alumni, friends and donors of Samford University to enjoy.
Schedule meetings, stop by for lunch, use as an event venue, and enjoy activities planned for members! The Rotunda Club provides you with the opportunity to enjoy the experience of a private club on Samford University’s campus. Alumni enjoy special discounted pricing!
- Invitations to SUAA Events specific to your area
- Periodic updates from the SUAA President
- Access to many Alumni Groups, including local chapters, clubs, professional networks and more
- Seasons Magazine, the university’s official magazine, published two times per year.
- The Belltower, weekly online newsletter with official university updates and featured stories.
- The Career Development Center is available to provide professional tools, resources and opportunities for alumni. Whether alumni are job-searching or looking to hire, the CDC is able to connect the Samford community with employers, job opportunities or potential employees. Visit the CDC.
- Step Sing Tickets are available to alumni for advance purchase one day before ticket sales open, with an alumni promo code. Learn more about Step Sing.
- Samford provides access to a 529 Plan called the Private College 529 Plan which allows participants to lock in today’s tuition for tomorrow’s enrollment. Learn more about the 529 Plan.
- Your Bulldog Club involvement serves as a great way to show your support of Samford’s 350+ student-athletes across all 17 men’s and women’s teams all while staying uniquely connected to Samford Athletics. Young alumni (32 yrs. and under) receive a 50% discount on the purchase of both football and men’s basketball hospitality credentials. Many benefits including access to premium parking, gameday hospitality and exclusive events, are all made available through annual Bulldog Club support. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reid Chapel is accessible for alumni weddings.
- The Caf is open to alumni as well as students. Local alumni and their families often make plans to enjoy the Caf for Sunday brunch.
- Campus Recreation Alumni Fitness Passes for just $100 annually. This alumni pass allows access to Seibert Gymnasium and Bashinsky Fieldhouse: including the basketball gyms, pool, workout cage, indoor walking track, four racquetball courts, 4th floor cardio facility and more! Contact Campus Rec.
- SAMFit provides health, fitness and performance assessment services to alumni at a discounted rate.
- Animate Summer Program discount for alumni families. Animate is a five-day summer program in worship leadership for teens and their adult mentors. Contact the Center for Worship and the Arts.
- The Davis Library supports Samford University by acquiring, organizing, and preserving a broad, well-balanced spectrum of information and by providing access to alumni through personal and technological services.