The Samford University Alumni Association is an organization of more than 50,000 strong from all 50 states and nearly 100 countries. All graduates of Samford University are considered members of the SUAA and are encouraged to participate in this active community through the many benefits and resources offered.
We hope you will utilize your complimentary Samford University Alumni Association membership and continue your life-long relationship with our beloved alma mater. In addition to serving alumni through many events and community-building opportunities, the SUAA also partners with many areas of campus to provide meaningful alumni benefits and resources.
From the Samford University Alumni Association:
- Invitations to SUAA Events specific to your area
- Periodic updates from the SUAA President
- Access to many Alumni Groups, including local chapters, clubs, professional networks and more
From the University:
- Seasons Magazine, the university’s official magazine, published three times per year.
- The Belltower, weekly online newsletter with official university updates and featured stories.
- The Career Development Center is available to provide professional tools, resources and opportunities for alumni. Whether alumni are job-searching or looking to hire, the CDC is able to connect the Samford community with employers, job opportunities or potential employees. Visit the CDC here.
- Step Sing Tickets are available to alumni for advance purchase one day before ticket sales open, with an alumni promo code. Click here to learn more about Step Sing.
- 529 Plan, a college savings plan for children, is offered to alumni by the Office of Financial Aid. Click here for contact information.
- Study/Travel Abroad opportunities worldwide are offered to alumni by The Global Engagement Office. For information on groups and destinations, please contact the office here.
From Samford Athletics:
- The Bulldog Club supports Samford’s 360+ student athletes, and young alumni (32 and under) receive 50% off each level of Bulldog Club membership. Many benefits, including access to athletics hospitality suites and parking, are available through Bulldog Club membership. Learn more about the Bulldog Club here.
- Reid Chapel is accessible for alumni weddings. Click here for more information.
- The Caf is open to alumni as well as students. Local alumni and their families often make plans to enjoy the Caf for Sunday brunch. For the menu and/or more information, click here.
- Campus Recreation Alumni Fitness Passes for just $100 annually. This alumni pass allows access to Seibert Gymnasium and Bashinsky Fieldhouse: including the basketball gyms, pool, workout cage, indoor walking track, four racquetball courts, 4th floor cardio facility and more! Contact Campus Rec here for more information.
- SAMFit provides health, fitness and performance assessment services to alumni at a discounted rate. Click here for further information.
- Animate Summer Program discount for alumni families. Animate is a five-day summer program in worship leadership for teens and their adult mentors. Contact the Center for Worship and the Arts here for more information.
- The Davis Library supports Samford University by acquiring, organizing, and preserving a broad, well-balanced spectrum of information and by providing access to alumni through personal and technological services. Learn more here.