What Drives Our School?
Orlean Beeson School of Education enriches the community and empowers its students to educate, lead and serve.
The vision of Orlean Beeson School of Education is to be distinguished for excellence as a committed, Christian community, widely recognized for quality education and well-prepared students.
Orlean Beeson School of Education bases its mission on the following beliefs:
- Education has worth and power to change individuals and the world.
- Continuous, lifelong learning is vital to academic and spiritual growth.
- Learning is inclusive and experienced in a variety of ways.
- Innovation, while continuously improving practice, benefits an organization.
- Service leadership and collaboration foster a strong, positive working environment.
In Orlean Beeson School of Education:
- We commit to exemplify our Christian faith through our professional responsibilities.
- We will expand the culture of expected excellence.
- We will engage in rigorous data-informed continuous improvement.
- We will provide the valued support necessary for the accomplishment of our mission.
Orlean Beeson School of Education provides faculty and students the opportunity to pursue research and scholarly activity, invest in community partnership initiatives and grow both personally and professionally through our school priorities. These experiences allow students and faculty to excel in their field, fulfill their calling and enhance education for all.