Mission, Vision and Values
Orlean Beeson School of Education empowers its students to educate, lead, and serve; enriching the community and making a positive difference in the world.
The vision of Orlean Beeson School of Education is to be distinguished for excellence as a committed, Christian community, widely recognized for quality education and well-prepared students.
Orlean Beeson School of Education bases its mission on the following beliefs:
- Education has worth and power to change individuals and the world.
- Continuous, lifelong learning is vital to academic and spiritual growth.
- Learning is inclusive and experienced in a variety of ways.
- Innovation, while continuously improving practice, benefits an organization.
- Service leadership and collaboration foster a strong, positive working environment.
In Orlean Beeson School of Education:
- We commit to exemplify our Christian faith through our professional responsibilities.
- We will expand the culture of expected excellence.
- We will engage in rigorous data-informed continuous improvement.
- We will provide the valued support necessary for the accomplishment of our mission.