Gena Sullivan, M.B.A.
Assistant to the Dean
Ida Moffett School of Nursing
Office: CHS Building 1 WS-1526A
Phone: 205-726-2278Gena Sullivan has experienced Samford University in a variety of ways. Sullivan came to Samford as a college freshman and after graduating with a degree in business administration, getting married and working for two years, she came back to her alma mater as a part-time graduate student. In 2010, Sullivan was hired as a full-time employee of Ida Moffett School of Nursing. Her daughter is currently a student. “Having experienced Samford as a student (undergraduate and graduate), an alumnus, an employee and a parent, I have been able to use my experiences to share what a wonderful place Samford is with others,” she said.
Degrees and Certifications
- M.B.A, Samford University
- B.S., business administration, Samford University
Awards and Honors
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- Green Valley Baptist Church, choir member and praise team member
- Hoover High School Band Boosters Association