- Handbook, Undergraduate Student
- Health Form - College of Health Sciences
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Performance Standards
- Student Information Sheet
- Scholarship Application
Bulldog Days Forms and Information
BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
Students enrolled in clinical courses must be certified by the American Heart Association with Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers/Professionals and must provide a copy of their card showing proof of certification. We do not accept online courses. We do not accept Red Cross courses. Other courses, such as Heartsaver AED/CPR, do not meet our clinical contract requirements. For your convenience, listed below are some recommended resources for certification/ recertification:
- NurCE: Anyone interested in taking the class should contact Suzanne Scharf at 726-2045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
- Hoover Fire Department: www.hooveral.org
- Birmingham Regional EMS: 934-2595, Mr. John Reed
- American Heart Association: Find a BLS for the Healthcare Provider class near you.
Information will be provided by your professor in the appropriate nursing class.
Complete uniform requirements are listed in the School of Nursing Handbook for Undergraduate Students.