Ashley McLeod Turner received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Samford University in 2000. She began her nursing career as a medical/surgical nurse with the Baptist Health System. With a love for students, teaching and learning, Turner continued at Samford to graduate in 2002 with a master’s in nursing education. She served as a part time clinical associate at Samford in the traditional and accelerated undergraduate programs for over ten years. In August 2016, Turner joined the Moffett & Sanders School of Nursing undergraduate faculty as instructor and clinical coordinator.
Degrees and Certifications
- Master of Science in Nursing, Samford University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Samford University
- St. Peter’s Anglican Church
- Sigma Theta Tau, Gamma Eta Chapter
- Alabama League for Nursing