The Brock School of Business is proud of all its students who participated in internships this past summer. As we welcome back our students this fall, we would like to recognize the students who interned with several noteworthy international and national companies.
“Our students never cease to strive for excellence in all their endeavors. This summer’s class of interns is no exception to this rule,” said Dean Chad Carson.
- Sean Barden, a rising senior marketing major, interned this summer for SmartPM Technologies Inc., a construction project analytics provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Olivia Jablonski, a marketing major with a professional sales concentration, interned this summer for the Tampa Bay Lightning’s marketing and public relations team.
- Charlie Mathews, a rising sophomore pre-business major, interned this summer for Weston Coatings Group in their Birmingham office.
- Alexis Lopez, a rising junior accounting major, interned this summer for CP&Y, an engineering consultant firm in San Antonio, Texas.
- Ryan Hain, a marketing major with a sports marketing concentration, interned at the UPS headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, this summer. As an intern in the Human Resources department, Hain is helping analyze and organize employee data to help UPS retain good talent.
- Paola Marquez-Valdez, a rising junior finance and marketing major with a data analytics concentration, interned this summer at the Encompass Health headquarters.
- Ellie VanDyke, a marketing major, interned with Gameday Done Right, a premium tailgating service. As the marketing coordinator for the Ross Bridge Farmers Market, she is getting great experience with content creation to raise engagement and planning vendors to attend each market over the summer.
- Manon Lippens, a rising senior finance major, interned this summer for Bealls Inc., a family-owned retail corporation encompassing more than 500 stores across the nation.
- Skylar Thornton interned this summer at the Metta Theatre in London. As a marketing and computer science major with a minor in theater, Thornton is assisting with social media, technician roles and serving as the assistant to the producer for theater and film.
- Jillian White interned this summer with Sarepta Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company that engineers solutions for rare diseases in children. White is a marketing and management major with a professional sales concentration.
- Breuna Lewis, a rising senior finance and accounting double major, interned with PwC in Birmingham, a multinational professional service for trust and consulting solutions.
- Thomas Gray, a finance and economics major concentrating in data analytics, interned this summer for Syntropy Group.
- Quinn Richey, a rising senior marketing major with a sports marketing concentration, interned with The World Games 2022 in Birmingham. In May, he worked with the Athlete Services department and then moved over to Venue Operations for the months of June and July.
- Trey Harris is a rising senior economics and finance double major with a concentration in data analytics. This summer, he served as a wealth management intern at Seacoast Bank in Orlando, Florida.
- Kelly Edwards, a rising senior majoring in marketing and management was accepted into Marriott International's Hotel Internship Program for the summer. Her placement is at the Ritz Carlton in Santa Barbara, California.
- Julianna Argentine, a rising sophomore finance major, interned with Republic Airways in Indianapolis this summer. During her internship, she is working with their Accounts Payable team.
- Andrew Garrett worked with the marketing team for the Ford Ice Center division of the Nashville Predators.
- Hannah McDaniel interned this summer at Strategic Financial Partners. She is majoring in finance, with a concentration in data analytics and a minor in human development and family sciences.
- Emma Williams, an economics and marketing major with concentrations in sports marketing and professional sales, interned with Tigris Sponsorship and Marketing Agency, a marketing agency based in Littleton, Colorado.
To learn more about what our students were doing this summer, visit our LinkedIn.