Undergraduate Forms

Application for Undergraduate Degree

Undergraduate students who expect to graduate in the current or upcoming term should fill out this Application.

Change of Program

If you are interested in changing your major to Pre-Business, or adding one of our business minors, you will need to complete the Change of Program Form and bring it to the Academic Programs office in DBH 203.

Course Withdrawal Form

Students must obtain signatures from their instructor, advisor, and athletic advisor (when applicable) in order to withdraw from or add a course after web registration closes. The Drop/Add form must be delivered to the Student Records office for schedule changes to be made.

Transient Form

If you plan to attend classes at another institution during the summer, you will need to complete the Transient Enrollment Form Only six (6) transient hours will be allowed for all business courses from the 100-400 level.

Catalog Requirements Form

Download Form

Trial Study Form

Download Form

Petition to Repeat a Course Form

Download Form

Course Substitution/Equivalence Form

Download Form

Withdrawal Request from Term Form

Download Form