For Nonbusiness Majors
Any Samford major can add a data analytics minor to his or her major.
No matter your passion, whether you want to work in nonprofits, health care or media, your post-graduate path can be enhanced by a minor in data analytics, an essential skill for any field in the age of data.
Solid Course Work
Data analytics is impacting fields from nonprofit management, health care practice, to media communication. The solid course work developed by the Brock School of Business faculty gives you the foundational data skills that aid you in your pursuit of your passion. With a curriculum comprised of just 23 credits and a real-world internship, the data analytics minor functions as the perfect complement to your current academic track and your eventual destination after graduation.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Introduction to Spreadsheet Applications
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Intermediate Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Data Management for Business Analytics
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Data Analytics Internship