Joint-degree programs allow students to simultaneously pursue degrees in two areas of interest with fewer credit requirements than earning the degrees separately. Graduate joint-degree programs currently offered within the Brock School of Business are:
- Professional Accountancy (BSBA/MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Accountancy (MBA/MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration/ Juris Doctor (MBA/JD)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Environmental Management (MBA/MSEM)
- Master of Accountancy/Juris Doctor (MAcc/JD)
- Master of Business Administration/ Master of Divinity (MBA/MDiv)
- Master of Business Administration/ Doctor of Pharmacy (MBA/PharmD)
Detailed information about each joint degree curriculum is available by clicking on the program name above. To apply for the MBA/JD, MAcc/JD, MBA/MDiv, MBA/PharmD, or MBA/MSEM please email Elizabeth Gambrell, Associate Director. To add the MBA/MAcc or Professional Accountancy programs, students should contact the Academic Programs Office.
- Learn more about the Juris Doctor (J.D.), or contact Whitney Dachelet.
- Learn more about the Master of Science in Environmental Management (M.S.E.M.), or contact Dr. Anthony Overton.
- Learn more about the Master of Divinity (M.Div.), or contact Sherri Brown.
- Learn more about the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.), or contact Jonathan Parker.