Joint degree programs allow students to simultaneously pursue degrees in two areas of interest with fewer credit requirements than earning the degrees separately. Graduate joint degree programs currently offered within Brock School of Business are:
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Accountancy (MBA/MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration/Juris Doctor (MBA/JD)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Environmental Management (MBA/MSEM)
- Master of Accountancy/Juris Doctor (MAcc/JD)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Divinity (MBA/MDiv)
- Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Pharmacy (MBA/PharmD)
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Healthcare Administration (MBA/MHA)
Detailed information about each joint degree curriculum is available by clicking on the program name above. To apply for the MBA/JD, MAcc/JD, MBA/MDiv, MBA/PharmD, or MBA/MSEM, or to add the MBA or MAcc program, please email Heather Averett, director of graduate and undergraduate student services.
- Learn more about the Juris Doctor (JD), or contact Cat Miaoulis.
- Learn more about the Master of Science in Environmental Management (MSEM), or contact Dr. Anthony Overton.
- Learn more about the Master of Divinity (MDiv), or contact Kyle Young.
- Learn more about the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), or contact Jonathan Parker.
- Learn more about the Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), or contact Mary Davis Kennedy.