June 28-July 1, 2021
Samford’s McWhorter School of Pharmacy is hosting its Bulldog Pharmacy Camp this summer as a day camp, providing the opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors and incoming college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Campers will participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations and take live, virtual tours of local pharmacies.
The camp will take place from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Lunch and snacks will be provided, but campers are responsible for their own accommodations and transportation to and from campus.
To apply, you are required to create an account and password. To do this, fill out the form at the link above. You will be sent a temporary PIN code, which you should use to log in and create your own password. The website will then send you to the camp application.
- Complete an application by May 11, 2021.
- Submitting an official high school transcript is required
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by May 21, and payment and paperwork of those attending will be due by June 3.
- No deposit required
- Cost to attend is $150, which includes lunch and snacks
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.