June 28-July 1, 2021
Samford’s McWhorter School of Pharmacy is hosting its Bulldog Pharmacy Camp this summer as a day camp, providing the opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors and incoming college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Campers will participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations and take live, virtual tours of local pharmacies.
The camp will take place from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Lunch and snacks will be provided, but campers are responsible for their own accommodations and transportation to and from campus.
- Complete an application by May 11, 2021.
- Submitting an official high school transcript is required
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by May 21, and payment and paperwork of those attending will be due by June 3.
- No deposit required
- Cost to attend is $150, which includes lunch and snacks
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.