2021 Camp Update
Samford's McWhorter School of Pharmacy is planning to host Bulldog Pharmacy Camp in summer 2021. Details regarding this upcoming camp are forthcoming.
About Bulldog Pharmacy Camp
Bulldog Pharmacy Camp is an overnight camp that provides an opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors and incoming college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations in a pharmacy science lab and tour local health care facilities and pharmacies.
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript (including ACT/SAT scores)
- Recommendation from your math or science teacher
- $100 non-refundable deposit (scholarships are available for both deposit and camp tuition; deposit is refundable if not selected for camp)
- Cost to attend is $550, which includes overnight accommodations for five nights, all meals and camp activities.
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.