A prescription for success
June 23-28, 2019
Bulldog Pharmacy Camp is an overnight camp that provides an opportunity for high school students and college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations in a pharmacy science lab and tour local health care facilities and pharmacies.
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript (including ACT/SAT scores)
- Recommendation from your math or science teacher
- $100 non-refundable deposit (scholarships are available for both deposit and camp tuition; deposit is refundable if not selected for camp)
- Deadline will be February 1, 2019
The application is now open.
- Cost to attend is $550, which includes overnight accommodations for five nights, all meals and camp activities.
- Full payment must be received by April 1, 2019, and it is nonrefundable after May 1. A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.