2021 Camp Update
Samford’s McWhorter School of Pharmacy is planning to host Bulldog Pharmacy Camp this summer, but our discussions on whether this event can take place in-person or will need to occur virtually are ongoing. We appreciate your patience as we continue to communicate with university administration about our plans .
We do want to keep you updated if anything changes. By providing us your name and email, we will send you updates and news as it relates to camp this summer
About Bulldog Pharmacy Camp
Bulldog Pharmacy Camp is an overnight camp that provides an opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors and incoming college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations in a pharmacy science lab and tour local health care facilities and pharmacies.
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript (including ACT/SAT scores)
- Recommendation from your math or science teacher
- $100 non-refundable deposit (scholarships are available for both deposit and camp tuition; deposit is refundable if not selected for camp)
- Cost to attend is $550, which includes overnight accommodations for five nights, all meals and camp activities.
- A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.