A prescription for success
June 23-28, 2019
Bulldog Pharmacy Camp is an overnight camp that provides an opportunity for rising high school juniors and seniors and incoming college freshmen to learn about careers in pharmacy. Participate in compounding and hands-on demonstrations in a pharmacy science lab and tour local health care facilities and pharmacies.
- Completed application
- Official high school transcript (including ACT/SAT scores)
- Recommendation from your math or science teacher
- $100 non-refundable deposit (scholarships are available for both deposit and camp tuition; deposit is refundable if not selected for camp)
The application is now closed.
The application will reopen for the 2020 camp in November 2019.
- Cost to attend is $550, which includes overnight accommodations for five nights, all meals and camp activities.
- Full payment must be received by April 1, 2019, and it is nonrefundable after May 1. A limited number of scholarships will be available for the application and camp fees.