Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Institute (PSRI)
The Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Institute (PSRI) offers an alternative to traditional contract research organizations by providing research services in a highly cost effective and timely manner at the highest quality.
The PSRI offers a broad range of drug discovery and development services focused on the non-clinical setting. Our expertise is centered in dose formulation and bioanalysis across a wide variety of standard and unconventional biomatrices.
- Development and validation or transfer of analytical/bioanalytical methodologies in support of non-clinical dose range finding, PK, biodistribution (including CNS penetration), protein binding and various toxicology and safety assessment studies.
- Formulation optimization
- Non-clinical analysis of small molecules and peptides in formulations and biological tissues and fluids.
We offer comprehensive in-vitro metabolism studies including:
- Metabolic stability
- Metabolite identification
- CYP450 phenotyping
- Drug interactions
These studies can be customized by the client to support selection of the optimal drug candidate. Studies are conducted in all commercially available non-clinical sub-cellular fractions (e.g., microsomes for phase I and S9 fractions for phase II).
- AB Sciex API 3000 triple quadrupole and 4000 QTRAP mass spectrometers
- Shimadzu Prominence LC20A binary high pressure liquid chromatography systems with DAD
- LIGHTSIGHT 2.1 metabolism software
- ANALYST 1.5.1 instrument control and data acquisition software
- MULTIQUANT 2.0 multiple reaction monitoring software
- Labsolutions Lite 5.5
For more information or to request research, please contact Dr. Greg Gorman.