Erika Cretton-Scott, Ph.D.
McWhorter School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical, Social and Administrative Sciences
Office: CHS Building 2 2223
Phone: 205-726-4370Erika Cretton-Scott was drawn to Samford five years ago because of its focus in and dedication to teaching. Cretton-Scott for whom English is not her first language, believes Albert Einstein's words, "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D., pharmacology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Postdoctoral fellow, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- B.S., chemistry, Saint Mary's College
- Pharmacology and biochemistry instruction
- Exploring ways to integrate the basic sciences within the pharmacy curriculum through the development of laboratory exercises/elective courses
- Educational research
- Community of Hope Health Clinic, interpreter
- Service language: Spanish
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy