International Pharmacy Scholars Conference
Cost of Attendance
Because attendance is limited, registration will not be confirmed until payment is received. Payment information will be sent to your email address, once the form is submitted.
* $200 is due at the time of registration to reserve a spot. The remainder is due on June 1st.
- The McWhorter School of Pharmacy will provide ground transportation to and from the Birmingham (BHM) International Airport and Samford University. Please email your flight information to Kim Eckert at email@example.com.
- All conference materials will be provided
- All meals will be provided. (NOTE: If you have any dietary restrictions/food allergies which need to be taken into consideration for our welcoming dinner, please notify Kim Eckert via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Bed and bath linens will be provided
- Housing will be on-campus. All rooms will be double-occupancy with shared suite bathrooms. A very limited number of single occupancy rooms are available on a first-request basis, but are not guaranteed.
- Laundry facility access will be available. Laundry supplies are not provided.
What to Bring
- White lab coat for site visits
- Camera (*NOTE: Because of U.S. patient privacy laws, photography of patient care areas of hospitals and pharmacies is strictly prohibited. However, participants may photograph non-patient care areas.)
- Business casual attire (**a coat and tie are not required during on-campus sessions, and are discouraged). Please keep in mind Birmingham is generally hot and humid in July with the average high temperature being 91 degrees F (32.78 degrees C). Business casual is defined as long pants (No blue jeans/denim or shorts), and a collared shirt (either Polo style or button down style). Ladies should dress modestly, wearing long pants or skirts, (no blue jeans/denim or shorts) and a conservative blouse (no tank tops or spaghetti strap tops). Gentlemen and ladies should bring more dressy attire (including ties) for the site visits to area hospitals.