What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps you discover and develop business, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos.
Who has access to LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is available to all current Samford University faculty, staff and students.
With more than 16,000 courses and personalized recommendations, you can discover, complete, and track courses related to your field and interests. You can also choose to add these courses and related skills to your LinkedIn profile once you've completed them.
Do I need a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning?
No, you are not required to have a LinkedIn account in order to access LinkedIn Learning through Samford.
Are there benefits of connecting a LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account
Yes, when you connect your LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account, you will get personalized and interactive learning experiences.
Benefits to connecting your LinkedIn profile include:
- Share your learning achievements: Add Certificates of Completion and skills to your LinkedIn profile and share LinkedIn Learning videos with your network.
- Watch courses with your connections and colleagues: See who else is learning with you and build connections.
- Receive customized content recommendations: Get recommendations based on what your connections and similar professionals are viewing, as well as recommendations based on your LinkedIn profile.
- Join learning groups: Deepen your learning by engaging other like-minded learners who have similar career aspirations.
- Ask questions and get answers: Use Q&A to continue the conversation beyond the course with peers and instructors.
How do I log in to LinkedIn Learning?
Log in to LinkedIn Learning using www.linkedin.com/learning-login and enter your Samford University email address