Published on September 1, 2016
- Click the Start Button and select Outlook 2016.
- Type in your Samford email address.
- Enter and confirm your Samford provided password
- Click "Next". The Exchange server should find your account and complete the setup for you.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and click Outlook.
- Now click Preferences. You should see the following window. (figure)
- Click on Accounts. You should now see this window appear. (figure)
- Click on Exchange Account. You should now see a window where you can enter in your information. (figure)
- Fill in the information above, replacing username with your Samford username. Once you click Add Account you should see a new account appear in the Accounts window. Close the Accounts window and you should see your email begin to appear in the Outlook window after a few moments.