Wireless Network Instructions for Windows (Employees)
Published on September 1, 2016
The following wireless network instructions are for Samford students and employees with a valid Samford username and password.
- In the lower right-hand corner of your screen, click the available wireless networks icon, which should resemble a series of bars.
- Click Samford Users and choose Connect.
- A Network Authentication window will open. Enter your Samford user name and password.
- Choose Connect if a Windows security alert opens asking if you would like to Terminate or Connect.
- You should now be connected to Samford Users and have full internet access.