To sync your files with OneDrive on a Windows computer, follow these instructions.
Setting Up Microsoft OneDrive
- Open File Explorer and click on OneDrive in the left window. (figure)
- You'll see a window just like the one pictured. Enter your username (without the "@samford.edu") and password. (figure)
- Click "Work or school" in the next window. (figure)
- The next window will require your username (with "@samford.edu") and password. (figure)
- Click “Next”. You will be asked what files you would like to sync. It is perfectly OK to accept the default setting.
- Click “Open my OneDrive – Samford University folder”
- Your OneDrive is now set up. To access quickly, you can go to file manager and open it from the left column. It should appear as in this screenshot: (figure)
To sync your files with OneDrive on a Mac computer, follow these instructions: