Officers and Ex-Officio Voting Members
Immediate Past-ChairMary McCullough
Faculty Senate Email: email@example.com
Ex-Officio, Nonvoting Members
Chair of each standing committee of the university as defined in the Faculty Handbook A1.5.9.
Representatives By School
Executive Council At-Large MembersDoug Clapp
School of The ArtsJoel Davis
Howard College of Arts and SciencesBernie Ankney
Carol Ann Vaughn Cross
Brock School of BusinessArt Carden
Robert W. Service
Beeson Divinity SchoolGerald McDermott
Orlean Beeson School of EducationTarsha Bluiett
School of Health ProfessionsChris Ballman
Cumberland School of LawMark Baggett
University LibrariesCheryl Cecil
Ida Moffett School of NursingTerri Cahoon
McWhorter School of PharmacyKatie Boyd
School of Public HealthChristson Adedoyin
Meetings for 2020-2021 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings
September 14, 2020
October 12, 2020
November 9, 2020
February 8, 2021
March 15, 2021
April 12, 2021
Each meeting will be held in Propst Hall 109 on Mondays at 3 p.m.
Full Faculty Meetings
August 18, 2020, 9:15 a.m. in Brock Forum
November 17, 2020, 10 a.m. in Brock Forum
April 27, 2021, 10 a.m. in Brock Forum
Senate Executive Council Meetings
September 7, 2020, 3 p.m.
October 5, 2020, 3 p.m.
November 2, 2020, 3 p.m.
February 1, 2021, 3 p.m.
March 1, 2021, 3 p.m.
April 5, 2021, 3 p.m.
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
1. Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
2. Click on "Minutes of committee meetings of the Faculty Senate" link under Libraries (left hand navigation panel)
3. Select the folder to which you wish to upload document.
4. Choose applicable option below:
If you have an "Add document button":
1. Click on "Add document".
2. Click on "Choose File" button.
3. Select document to upload.
4. Click "OK".
If you don't have an "Add document button":
1. Select "Documents" under the Library Tools tab in the top ribbon
2. Click on "Upload Document" (2nd icon in top ribbon)
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Select document to upload.
5. Click "OK".
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.