Officers and Ex-Officio Voting Members
Office: Russell 123C
Office: CHS1 1506
Office: Art Loft 109
Immediate Past-ChairCharlotte Brammer
Office: Ingalls 306
Faculty Senate Email: email@example.com
Ex-Officio, Nonvoting Members
Chair of each standing committee of the university as defined in the Faculty Handbook A1.5.9.
Meetings for 2018-2019 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings
September 17, 2018
October 15, 2018
November 19, 2018
February 11, 2019
March 18, 2019
April 15, 2019
Each meeting will be held in Propst Hall 109 on Mondays at 3 p.m.
Full Faculty Meetings
November 20, 2018, 10-11 a.m. in Brock Forum
April 30, 2019, 10-11 a.m. in Brock Forum
Senate Executive Council Meetings
Representatives By School+
Executive Council At-Large MembersDrew Hataway
School of The ArtsDon Sandley
Howard College of Arts and SciencesBrad Bennett
Brock School of BusinessArt Carden
Beeson Divinity SchoolGerald McDermott
Orlean Beeson School of EducationTarsha Bluiett
School of Health ProfessionsRobb Hensarling
Cumberland School of LawJudge Carroll
University LibrariesCheryl Cecil
Ida Moffett School of NursingCyndi Cortes
McWhorter School of PharmacyMaryam Iranihkah
School of Public Health#1 TBD
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
1. Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
2. Click on "Minutes of committee meetings of the Faculty Senate" link under Libraries (left hand navigation panel)
3. Select the folder to which you wish to upload document.
4. Choose applicable option below:
If you have an "Add document button":
1. Click on "Add document".
2. Click on "Choose File" button.
3. Select document to upload.
4. Click "OK".
If you don't have an "Add document button":
1. Select "Documents" under the Library Tools tab in the top ribbon
2. Click on "Upload Document" (2nd icon in top ribbon)
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Select document to upload.
5. Click "OK".
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.