Officers and Ex-Officio Voting Members
Immediate Past-ChairMary McCullough
Faculty Senate Email: email@example.com
Ex-Officio, Nonvoting Members
Chair of each standing committee of the university as defined in the Faculty Handbook A1.5.9.
Representatives By School
Executive Council At-Large MembersDoug Clapp
School of The ArtsJoel Davis
Howard College of Arts and SciencesBernie Ankney
Carol Ann Vaughn Cross
Brock School of BusinessArt Carden
Robert W. Service
Beeson Divinity SchoolGerald McDermott
Orlean Beeson School of EducationTarsha Bluiett
School of Health ProfessionsChris Ballman
Cumberland School of LawMark Baggett
University LibrariesCheryl Cecil
Ida Moffett School of NursingTerri Cahoon
McWhorter School of PharmacyKatie Boyd
School of Public HealthChristson Adedoyin
Meetings for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings
September 16, 2019
October 21, 2019
November 18, 2019
February 10, 2020
March 16, 2020
April 20, 2020
Each meeting will be held in Propst Hall 109 on Mondays at 3 p.m.
Full Faculty Meetings
November 19, 2019, 10-11 a.m. in Brock Forum
April 28, 2020, 10-11 a.m. in Brock Forum
Senate Executive Council Meetings
October 16, 2019, 4:30 p.m.
November 11, 2019, 4:30 p.m.
February 3, 2020, 4:30 p.m.
March 2, 2020, 4:30 p.m.
April 6, 2020, 4:30 p.m.
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
1. Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
2. Click on "Minutes of committee meetings of the Faculty Senate" link under Libraries (left hand navigation panel)
3. Select the folder to which you wish to upload document.
4. Choose applicable option below:
If you have an "Add document button":
1. Click on "Add document".
2. Click on "Choose File" button.
3. Select document to upload.
4. Click "OK".
If you don't have an "Add document button":
1. Select "Documents" under the Library Tools tab in the top ribbon
2. Click on "Upload Document" (2nd icon in top ribbon)
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Select document to upload.
5. Click "OK".
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.