Samford University Faculty Senate
Office: Brooks 216
Office: DBH 310
Office: DBH 300
Faculty Senate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings for 2017-2018 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings:TBD
Full Faculty Meetings:
Senate Executive Council Meetings:
Representatives By School+
Executive Council At-Large MembersDrew Hataway
School of The ArtsDavid Glenn
Howard College of Arts and SciencesStephen Chew
B. Keith Putt
Brock School of BusinessKay Guess
Beeson DivinityPiotr Malysz
Orlean Bullard Beeson School of EducationMonique Witherspoon
School of Health ProfessionsRobb Hensarling
Cumberland School of LawRusty Johnson
University LibrariesDella Darby
Ida V. Moffett School of NursingAndrea Collins
McWhorter School of PharmacyP.J. Hughes
School of Public HealthPatricia Terry
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
1. Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
2. Click on "Minutes of committee meetings of the Faculty Senate" link under Libraries (left hand navigation panel)
3. Select the folder to which you wish to upload document.
4. Choose applicable option below:
If you have an "Add document button":
1. Click on "Add document".
2. Click on "Choose File" button.
3. Select document to upload.
4. Click "OK".
If you don't have an "Add document button":
1. Select "Documents" under the Library Tools tab in the top ribbon
2. Click on "Upload Document" (2nd icon in top ribbon)
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Select document to upload.
5. Click "OK".
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.