Samford University Faculty Senate
Office: ING 236
Office: ING 205
Office: HEAL 232
Faculty Senate Email: email@example.com
Meetings for 2015-2016 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings:
All meetings are in Ingalls 118 at 3 p.m. and are open to all faculty. Only senators may vote.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Monday, September 28, 2015
Monday, October 19, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Monday, January 25, 2016
Monday, February 15, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016
Full Faculty Meetings:
This meeting will be held in Brock Forum at 10:00 a.m.
December 1, 2015
Senate Executive Council Meetings:
All meetings will be held in Russell 102 at 10:00 a.m.
November 10, 2015
January 19, 2016
February 9, 2016
March 8, 2016
April 12, 2016
REPRESENTATIVES BY SCHOOL+
Executive Council At-Large MembersTo be determined at September meeting
School of The ArtsDavid Glenn
Larry Thompson (Fall 2015; fill-in is Preston Hite)
Howard College of Arts and SciencesDavid Bains
Brock School of BusinessKay Guess
Beeson DivinityPiotr Malysz
Orlean Bullard Beeson School of EducationMonique Witherspoon
School of Health ProfessionsRalph Gold
Cumberland School of LawRusty Johnson
University LibraryDella Darby
Ida V. Moffett School of NursingAndrea Collins
McWhorter School of PharmacyP.J. Hughes
School of Public HealthPatricia Terry
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
- Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
- Click on folder name for your committee.
- Click on “+add document.”
- Click on “Browse” button.
- Select document to upload.
- Click “OK.”
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.