Officers and Ex-Officio Voting Members
Immediate Past-ChairMandy Hilsmier
At Large MembersElizabeth Dobbins
Faculty Senate Email: email@example.com
Ex-Officio, Nonvoting Members
Chair of each standing committee of the university as defined in the Faculty Handbook A1.5.9.
Representatives By School
Arts and SciencesPaul Wiget
Anna Leigh Stone
Health ProfessionsAllison Jackson
Public HealthChristson Adedoyin
Meetings for 2021-2022 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings
September 13 – DBH 131 - Brock Forum
October 4 – DBH 131 - Brock Forum
November 8 – DBH 131 - Brock Forum
Each meeting will begin at 3 p.m.
Full Faculty Meetings
Tuesday, Augu 24 (faculty workshop) – 11 AM
December 9 at 10AM – Location TBA
April 21 at 10AM – Location TBA
Senate Executive Council Meetings
Tuesday, Sept 7
Tuesday, September 27
Monday, November 1
Monday, Dec 6
Monday, Jan 10
Monday, Feb 7
Monday, Feb 28
Monday, April 4
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint
1. Go to site: sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
2. Click on "Minutes of committee meetings of the Faculty Senate" link under Libraries (left hand navigation panel)
3. Select the folder to which you wish to upload document.
4. Choose applicable option below:
If you have an "Add document button":
1. Click on "Add document".
2. Click on "Choose File" button.
3. Select document to upload.
4. Click "OK".
If you don't have an "Add document button":
1. Select "Documents" under the Library Tools tab in the top ribbon
2. Click on "Upload Document" (2nd icon in top ribbon)
3. Click on "Choose File"
4. Select document to upload.
5. Click "OK".
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.