Samford University Faculty Senate
Office: ING 205
Office: BROOK 216
Office: HEAL 306
Faculty Senate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings for 2016-2017 Academic Year
Faculty Senate Meetings:
All meetings are in Ingalls 118 at 3 p.m. and are open to all faculty. Only senators may vote.
September 19, 2016
October 17, 2016
November 21, 2016
January 23, 2017
February 20, 2017
March 20, 2017
April 24, 2017
Full Faculty Meetings:
These meetings will be held in Brock Forum at 10 a.m.
August 23, 2016
December 1, 2016
April 27, 2017
Senate Executive Council Meetings:
All meetings will be held in Russell 102 at 10:00 a.m.
REPRESENTATIVES BY SCHOOL+
Executive Council At-Large MembersTo be determined at September meeting
School of The ArtsDavid Glenn
Larry Thompson (Fall 2015; fill-in is Preston Hite)
Howard College of Arts and SciencesDavid Bains
Brock School of BusinessKay Guess
Beeson DivinityPiotr Malysz
Orlean Bullard Beeson School of EducationMonique Witherspoon
School of Health ProfessionsRalph Gold
Cumberland School of LawRusty Johnson
University LibraryDella Darby
Ida V. Moffett School of NursingAndrea Collins
McWhorter School of PharmacyP.J. Hughes
School of Public HealthPatricia Terry
Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint+
- Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
- Click on folder name for your committee.
- Click on “+add document.”
- Click on “Browse” button.
- Select document to upload.
- Click “OK.”
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes—abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the chair of the committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the university archives.