Cheryl M. Miller, Ed.S.
Lab Manager and Instructor
McWhorter School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical, Social and Administrative Sciences
Office: CHS Building 2 2215
Phone: 205-726-4195Cheryl Miller joined McWhorter School of Pharmacy five years ago after 25 years of teaching chemistry, AP chemistry and physics at Chelsea High School. In her current position as lab manager, Miller instructs first-year pharmacy students. Her hobbies include making earrings and other types of casual jewelry.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ed.S., education and chemistry, UAB
- M.A., secondary education in biology, chemistry and physics, UAB
- B.S., computer science, UAB
- B.S., biology/chemistry, University of Montevallo
- Non-sterile and sterile compounding labs