- 8:00-8:40, followed by discussion. What is the Relationship between Science and Religion?, Dr. George Keller, Biology Department
- 9:00-9:40 Why do People have Trouble with Evolution?, followed by discussion. Dr. Wilton Bunch, Philosophy Department
- 10:00-10:15 Coffee and Snack Break
- 10:15-11:00, followed discussion. Can there be Purpose in a World of Chance?, Dr. Tom Woolley, Samford University, Professor of Statistics, School of Business
- 11:20-12:00, followed by discussion. Towards a Theology of Science, Dr. Josh Reeves, Samford University Center for Science and Religion
A free lunch and book will be provided for those who pre-register.
To register, email Josh Reeves firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-726-2940.
This event is a joint effort with the Samford University Center for Pastoral Excellence and is coordinated by Dr. Josh Reeves and Dr. Michael Wilson. Financial support is provided by a grant from the John Templeton Foundation.