|Monday - Thursday||7 a.m. – 12 a.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. – 12 a.m.|
Location: Ralph W. Beeson University Center, 1st floor
- General information about Samford programs and events
- Locations of and directions to University offices and departments
- Emergency service contact after hours for Police, Maintenance, Housekeeping and Residence Life
- The HUB accepts students’ deliveries from local florists, pharmacies and other vendors.
For Student Checkout and Access
- Portable Sound System—available to student organizations. Call to reserve for your event.
Visitors to Campus
- Pick up a campus map and visitor’s guide, and meet a Samford student.
- Campus maps, pens, envelopes, and Band-Aids are just some of the convenience items available at the HUB.