Please note that inclement weather or other events beyond the control of the university occasionally result in changes to normal university operations, including cancellation of classes or events.
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar - Undergraduate*, ** and Most Graduate programs
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar - Graduate College of Health Sciences programs
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar – Eight Week A and B Terms*
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar for Law
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar for Divinity
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar (PDF) - Undergraduate and non-CHS Graduate or Law Programs
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar (PDF) - CHS Graduate Programs
*Excludes Grad CHS, Divinity, Law
**The end of semester exam requirement for courses is suspended for Fall 2020 only. In addition, no university-wide study day or exam week will be scheduled. Faculty should plan their concluding exam or assignment within the regularly scheduled course meeting times prior to end of in-person instruction for undergraduates on November 24. Final academic assessments for graduate programs will be organized on a program by program basis.
***Includes Professional Studies programs, masters programs in Law, and the Master of Science in Environmental Management
NOTE: Graduate College of Health Sciences (CHS) includes graduate programs in the School of Health Professions, the Moffett & Sanders School of Nursing, the McWhorter School of Pharmacy, and the School of Public Health.
Final Exam Schedules
The Spring 2021 final exam schedule may be found here. This calendar is correct for all academic programs except for Cumberland School of Law and Beeson Divinity School, who follow their own exam schedules.