Wireless Network Instructions for Android
Published on September 1, 2016
The following wireless network instructions are for Samford students and employees with a valid Samford username and password.
- Open Settings and tap Wireless & Networks.
- Tap WiFi to enable it, if it is not already. Then tap WiFi Settings.
- Tap Samford Users in the list of wireless networks.
- A screen will open identifying the network. Scroll to the bottom.
- Enter your Samford user name and password in the Identity field and click Connect.
- You should now be connected and able to access the internet.