Published on September 1, 2016
The following wireless network instructions are for Samford students and employees with a valid Samford username and password.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click the Wi-Fi icon and turn Wi-Fi on if it is not already.
- Select Samford Users from the list of available networks.
- A new window will open asking for authentication. Enter your Samford username and password. Check the Remember this network box.
- If prompted, enter your Mac log-in credentials to save the wireless network.
- You should now be connected and able to access the internet.