Thank you for your interest in partnering with web services to develop your project. We are eager to assist you with your digital communication needs as you promote the university. We have distilled more than 25 years of experience into the following steps that streamline the complexities of successful web development into a manageable process that results in a successful launch:
- Client submits a website planning guide and begins gathering and organizing content. This guide helps us understand your objectives, your audience and the benefits you provide.
- Web services reviews the client’s website planning guide and schedules a planning consultation. This consultation will result in a website plan document.
- Client submits a website build guide and begins refining content. This guide helps us define the scope of your project as well as the technologies and features you need.
- Web services reviews the client’s website build guide and schedules a build consultation. This consultation will result in a website build document.
- Web services provides time and completion date estimates based on the website build document and our current workload.
- Web services completes initial site buildout and gives client access to the new site.
- Client conducts a website review and submits a website launch checklist. This checklist gives web services approval to launch your site and allows us to catch any last minute issues.
- Web services launches your site.
- Client begins promoting the site and completes a website post-launch survey to help us serve you better in the future.