Ashley L. Spann
Published on February 7, 2018
Bachelor of Science in biology, magna cum laude, 2011
- M. D., University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, 2015
- Duke University Department of Internal Medicine, Intern and Resident, 2015-2018. Assistant chief resident as senior.
- Volunteer at Lincoln Community Health Center clinic in Durham, North Carolina, providing care for underserved/underinsured patients.
- Involved in research project to shorten recovery time for patients with hepatitis
- Member, Samford Black Alumni Association Executive Board
- Joining Vanderbilt University Medical center in 2018 as clinical fellow in internal medicine
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.