Master of Theological Studies, 2006
- A retired educator who served at various levels ranging from public schools and colleges to state administration
- Was employed by the Jefferson County School System, Miles College, Lawson State Community College and the Birmingham City School System
- Served as principal of North Birmingham Elementary and Councill Elementary
- Was Chief Academic Officer, Classroom Improvement, for the State of Alabama Department of Education
- Holds five college degrees including four at the advanced level
- Active in various positions with New Vision Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) as well as at the denomination’s district and national levels
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.