Published on February 8, 2018
Bachelor of Arts in family studies, 2012
- Serves as a councilman in his hometown of Huntsville, Alabama, where in 2016 he became the youngest elected official in the history of Alabama’s third largest city
- Earned a master’s in public administration at the McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies at the University of Massachusetts in Boston
- Returned to north Huntsville to help build up his home community
- Involved in Birmingham programs to increase public awareness, municipal accountability and civic engagement as an undergraduate
- Former member of the Samford football team
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.