Isaac M. Cooper
Published on February 10, 2018
Bachelor of Science in business administration, 2012
- Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer, iMC Financial Consulting, LLC
- President, Samford Black Alumni Association
- Recipient, 2015 AL.com Agent of Change Award
- Nominated Young Professional of the Year and recipient of a 2017 Rising Star of Money designation by the Birmingham Business Journal
- Youngest person to be appointed to the Samford University Board of Overseers
- Board member, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute and Growing Kings, an organization dedicated to improving the lives of underserved boys and men of color.
- Former defensive back, Samford football team
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.