Published on February 26, 2018
Master of Business Administration, 1988
- Senior vice president and chief human resources officer, MedStar Health, based in Columbia, Maryland
- Served previously as vice president, Human Resources, The Americas, for W. W. Grainger, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, and with Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Executive advisory board member, Mississippi State University School of Business
- Served on the board of directors for Cancer Treatment Centers of America–Midwest Region and as a member of the Atlanta Housing Board
- Received Diversity Officer Leadership Award from Diversity Best Practices
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.