Bachelor of Arts in political science, cum laude, 2007
Juris Doctor, 2010
- Experienced litigator and advocate with the Birmingham firm of Wallace Jordan Ratliff & Brandt
- Active member of Mountaintop Community Church, serving Bessemer community needs such as Legacy YMCA, Chamber of Commerce and short-term missions
- Serves as assistant city attorney for the City of Hoover, Alabama, and counsel for other governmental boards
- President, Cumberland Student Bar Association, and recipient of Spirit of Service award for completing more than one hundred hours of community service
- Active in Omicron Delta Kappa undergraduate leadership society and other organizations such as the Samford Gospel Choir
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.