Published on February 23, 2018
Doctor of Pharmacy 1991
- Director of Pharmacy Services at Grandview Medical Center, Birmingham
- First African-American to earn Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Samford and first African-American woman appointed to the McWhorter School of Pharmacy faculty
- After practicing full time as a clinical pharmacy specialist, she was promoted to Coordinator of Clinical Pharmacy Services at Grandview
- Assisted in facilitating the 2017 professional service agreement between Samford and Grandview designating the medical center as a clinical practice site for faculty and students
- Serves as a member of several hospital Medical Staff committees as well as community and professional organizations
Donate to Samford’s minority scholarships and help make the Samford experience available to more students.