We want to help make your event a great one! Request a food truck(s) for your event by completing all information in the Food Truck Request Form below.

ALL requests shall be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to your event. All food trucks must have a location in SPACES/Orgsync reserved, and have at least two trashcans requested for the food truck.

When bringing a food truck onto Ben Brown Plaza or Brewer Plaza, the following rules must be followed: Food trucks cannot park on the red bricks and they cannot drive or park on the drain in Brewer Plaza. The event contact is responsible for getting the truck to the correct location, safely. Trucks may enter campus on the sidewalk between Divinity Hall and Pittman Hall, and must be guided in by event contact, at 5mph, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is a max of (3) trucks per plaza. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the loss of all food truck privileges on campus.

NOTE: Only approved vendors are allowed on campus.

Samford University Approved Food Trucks

Big Spoon Creamery
Cantina On Wheels
City Bowls 2
Dream Cakes
Eugene’s Hot Chicken
Fryer Truck
Full Moon
Greg’s Hot Dogs
Heavenly Donuts
Hollywood Grill
Off The Hook
Pazzo Big Slice
Tot Spot
Two Fat Men Catering
If you would like to have a food truck on campus that is not listed above, please contact Wade Walker, at least two weeks in advance of the requested date. They will reach out to the food truck and require proper licenses, contracts, and permits before they are allowed on campus.

Food Truck Request Form

Complete form below to request a food truck(s) for a University Departmental or Student Organization special event. Please submit request a minimum four (4) weeks before your event to allow for processing.

Hold down the Ctrl key (Windows) or Cmd key (Mac) to select additional food trucks.
By submitting this form, the event organizer agrees to all rules and understands that all financial arrangements are between the requesting department or student organization and the Food Truck Vendor are as stated in the vendor’s contract. Requesting department is responsible for any fees.