Samford University technology policies are those policies particularly related to technology issues affecting broad populations of the university. The policies are approved by the administration of the university and are housed on the human resources policy manual pages. Technology policies are in the 6.x range.
Some policies may be republished in other locations as well. For example, policy 6.04 Computing and Information Technology Values and Policies also appears in the student handbook.
Examples of some of the policies addressed are:
- Confidentiality-Security Agreement
- Sign-Off Policy for Systems Development Projects
- Computing and Information Technology Values and Policies
- Network and Server Policies
- Access to Constituent Services: Agreement between Constituents of and Samford University
- World Wide Web Policy