- Stimulate critical thinking and promote dialogue on key issues central to science and religion.
- Create and support interdisciplinary research and publication.
- Sponsor workshops, seminars, lectures, and other educational events both on and off-campus.
- Establish a mechanism for strengthening Christian faith and scientific understanding.
- Supervise an undergraduate major in science and religion and recruit high-caliber students.
- Seek grants and other funding to support Center objectives.
Contact email@example.com to be added to the Center for Science and Religion contact list