In the College of Health Sciences, you will find health-related degree options in a wide variety of fields. Maybe you know exactly the career you wish to pursue. Or perhaps you know that you are interested in health care but are unsure what specific degree is best for you - either way, we can help you find your calling. Below are links to all of the degrees we offer in our four schools.
School of Health Professions
Health care in America is rich with opportunities to find your calling. Whatever your passion, whatever your interests, we can help you find the direction that suits your life.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Exercise Science (Prephysical Therapy)
- Health Sciences
- Sport Administration
- Sports Medicine (Premedicine)
Fast-track Programs Available for:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (six years)
Moffett & Sanders School of Nursing
For nearly 100 years, we've been educating nurses of compassion, commitment and deep devotion to patient care. Nursing is more than a job - it's an answer to a call.
Master of Science in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner with Emergency Nurse Practitioner Specialty
- Family and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Post-master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Advanced Practice
- Nursing Administration
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
McWhorter School of Pharmacy
Since 1927, we've used the tools of scholarship, service and clinical work to help students grow from inspired young people into devoted pharmacists.
McWhorter School of Pharmacy also offers joint degree options, allowing students to personalize their PharmD Learn more
School of Public Health
Answer the call. Find more than a career, find a path to a richer, more fulfilling life helping people, making their lives better. It begins at Samford. Where it ends is up to you.
- Culinary and Wellness Nutrition Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Public Health
- Dietetic Internship
- Doctor of Public Health
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Health
- M.S., Health Informatics and Analytics
- MS, Nutrition
- Master of Social Work
The School of Public Health offers a number of joint degree options. Learn more