At this time, intramurals are scheduled for the Fall Semester. Participants will be required to abide by health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19. Spectators will not be permitted at intramural events in the Fall Semester. Any changes to the intramural schedule will be updated on the Campus Recreation website.
If you are a top-level student-athlete or just like to have fun, Campus Recreation has an intramural event designed for you. We offer a variety of different events throughout the year for students and/or faculty/staff that are played on various skill levels. There are leagues and tournaments for men, women and co-rec teams. Championship teams will receive t-shirts and are eligible to participate in extramural events around the country.
- Basketball – Registration Jan 25-27, Training 26-28, Captain’s Meeting Jan 28, Season Feb 1-18
- Soccer – Registration Feb 22-24, Training Feb 28, Captain’s Meeting Feb 25, Season Mar 1-18
- Softball – Registration Mar 22-24, Captain’s Meeting Mar 25, Season Mar 29-Apr 22
- 4v4 Volleyball, Billiards, Cornhole, Dodgeball, Kickball, Sand Volleyball, Spikeball, Table Tennis – Registration Mar 29-Apr 1
- April 6 – Billiards, table tennis, Dodgeball
- April 7 – Cornhole, kickball, spikeball, sand volleyball
- April 8 – 4v4 volleyball
*Registration will now close at 4:30 p.m. on the last day of sign-ups
All dates are tentative and could change due to COVID.
Download the IMLeagues app from the links on the right sidebar. It’s an easy way to keep up with your IM teams and chat with your teammates.