Summer 1 Move-in
Sunday, June 3, 2018, from noon until 8 p.m.
Summer 2 Move-in
Sunday, July 8, 2018, from noon until 8 p.m.
2018 Fall Semester New Student Move-In
Friday, August 24, 2018, from 8 a.m. until noon
Print Color-Coded Decal for each vehicle (color printer not required).
On Friday, August 24, follow instructions below:
- PLACE COLOR-CODED DECAL IN THE FRONT LEFT-HAND CORNER OF EACH VEHICLE.
- Follow color-coded directional signs that correspond with the color-coded decal to your assigned residence hall and unloading area – Lena Vail Davis, Smith, Pittman, Mountainview, Beeson Woods (Evergreen), or West Village.
- When you arrive at your assigned residence hall, staff will direct you to park in a temporary unloading area. The driver must stay with the vehicle until it has been moved out of the unloading area!
- Once parked in the unloading area, the student should immediately proceed to the check-in area of his/her residence hall with their health insurance information and Samford University ID in hand to receive his/her room key. He/she must immediately return to the unloading area after receiving his/her key.
- After the car has been unloaded, the driver must immediately move his/her car and will be directed to available parking. (Cars cannot remain parked in the unloading zones.)
- One person in the party must stay with the student’s belongings as they are unloaded onto the grass while other party members and staff help transport the belongings to the student’s room.
- To avoid losing any belongings, please label all items with student’s name, residence hall name, and room number.
2018 Fall Semester Returning Student Move-In
Saturday, August 25, 2018, from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 26, 2018, from noon until 5 p.m.
Residence hall check-in for returning students will be in the following locations:
Saturday, August 25, 2018
Wright Center Lobby
8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 26, 2018
Noon until 5 p.m.
Early check-in at the halls is not possible.
You will need to bring the following to check-in:
- Samford Student ID Card
- Health Insurance Information